
I cry a little inside each time I take the tree down. Tonight I am letting my beautiful little Christmas tree twinkle one last time before I start mandatory cleaning tomorrow. As I pack my ribbons, bows, and Christmas dreams in a box I promise myself I will keep Christmas in my heart all year long. I try to convince myself that there is no reason for sadness, because good things are
coming; my Husband's birthday for instance and New Years Eve, followed by New Years Day. Before I know it Christmas will be here again, I tell myself jokingly, but no matter what I say or do every year I can't help but cry a little inside when I take the beautiful tree down, because I know at that moment that Christmas is over and Christmas time won't come again for a year.

No comments:
Post a Comment