Today was Aria's first day of nursery. Her very first Primary class at Church.

When we told her she was a Primary kid now she said
"No problem! I am ready."

"Are there really toys in the nursery? And snacks?"

"Wait, I don't know anybody in my class!"

Daddy told her it would be ok. She would meet new friends in her class.
"OK I will be brave!"

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all."

"Oh look!" Mom says.
"A friendly sign."

"Here is a place where we can see."

"Lets take a look inside."

They were very busy inside the nursery.
We decided to go in.
We got to do lots of fun activities,
like.......
playing with playdough

and doing puzzles.

Taking care of babies

and pretending to cook.

We had a lesson,
where we learned about Heavenly Father and Jesus.

Then it was singing time.

Aria got to help.

She loved learning,

and she loved her teacher.

It was one of her class mate's birthdays

So they got to play lots of games,

and chase balloons.

"I caught one Mamma!"

" It's not time to go already, is it?"

"Don't worry! You can come again next week."
Her teacher smiled.

Relaxing in the grass after class.

"Guess what?"

"I love Nursery!"

"See you next week!"
No comments:
Post a Comment