Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince: Going to The Premier

Confession: I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!

I have read all Seven of the BOOKS several times.

I own all five DVDs (and have watched them more times than I care to admit).

I have random CONVERSATIONS with other Harry Potter fans that can sometimes last for HOURS(regardless of weather or not I know the person).

I secretly would LOVE to go on a tour of HOGWARTS even though I technically know it doesn't really exist.

I have tried Bertie Bott's EVERY FLAVOR beans
(yes, even the VOMIT and BOOGER flavored ones).

I have day dreamed about opening my own HONEY DUKES Candy Shoppe.
I sometimes have nightmares where I have to fight VOLDEMORT.
(of course I always win!)

And I LOVE Harry!

I love how GOOD, and BRAVE , and TRUE he is.

I love how SELFLESS, and HUMBLE, and KIND, he is.

I love how VIRTUOUS, and LOYAL, and COURAGEOUS he is.
I LOVE how he CHOOSES GOOD over evil AGAIN AND AGAIN even when it is difficult.

So, what could persuade me to stand in line with thousands of people for three
hours in the middle of the night and not get home until 3am on a weekday?
You guessed it.The midnight premier of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
(Movie 6). Josh and I went together. It was our FIRST REAL DATE since Aria was born. We had so much fun and the movie was AMAZING!!!!! Now all we want to do is go AGAIN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment